2022 Paperwork Requirement details
UpdatedMonday July 4, 2022 byMike Ryan.
Please see the list below of paperwork needed for your child to play this season.
(Note: The first 9 forms are found in the Print Forms Link on the Mustang Website https://newtonmustangs.sportssignup.com/RegSystem/Accounts/Index under the Player Registration Profile. #1-7 are within the Official AYF Player Pack packet on that site.
- Participation Tracking & ID Card (2 pages)
- Waiver & Release of Liability – MINOR
- Concussion Acknowledgement (MTBI/Concussion Annual Statement & Acknowledgement Form)
- Emergency Medical Treatment, Consent & Information
- Image Release – MINOR
- Medical Clearance Form signed by your Pediatrician and dated in 2022 OR an Annual Physical Form if the physical was performed after Jan 1, 2022
- Code of Conduct
- Resume Medical Clearance Form (Do Not Sign- print/submit copy only)
- Absentee Form (Do Not Sign- print/submit copy only)
- Final June Report Card
- We can only accept the end of the year report card.
- NPS students can access this through the ASPEN portal.
- Birth Certificate & Photo Copy OR Notarized Copy of Birth Certificate
- We can accept a non-notarized photocopy as long as we visually see the original Birth Certificate on Paperwork night at time of submission and then certify the photocopy.
Per League Rules, no player will be allowed to begin practicing without completed paperwork on file.