2022 Paperwork Requirement details
UpdatedMonday March 14, 2022 byMike Ryan.
Most of the forms below can be found by clicking the “Print Forms” button next to plyer name (screen shot below), the forms will be under Resume Participation Medical Clearance/Official AYF Player Pack/ and Absentee Form. The Resume Participation and Absentee Form don't have to be signed but have to be sent in with the package. (They are only signed if injured and returning to the team or if the player misses a sanctioned event - we sign the Absentee form.
Below is the checklist of required docs.
- Absentee Form (Print only- DO NOT sign)
- Resume Medical Clearance Form (Print only- DO NOT sign)
Documents that need to be signed
- Participation Tracking & ID Card (2 pages)
- 2022 AYF Code of Conduct Form
- Waiver & Release of Liability – MINOR
- Concussion Acknowledgement (MTBI/Concussion Annual Statement & Acknowledgement Form)
- Medical Clearance Form signed by your Pediatrician and dated in 2022 OR an Annual Physical Form if the physical was performed in 2022.
- Emergency Medical Treatment, Consent & Information
- Image Release – MINOR
- Final June Report Card: Newton Public Schools Report Cards can downloaded from: https://aspen.newton.k12.ma.us/aspen/logon.do [aspen.newton.k12.ma.us]
- Show Birth Certificate w raised seal & Submit Photo Copy OR Notarized Copy of Birth Certificate (If not returning from 2021 season)